Introduction to Meditation
Develop your meditation practice with the support of a qualified teacher, just 10 minutes from Daylesford, Victoria.
Come and join us for this unique workshop that combines practical guidance and ancient wisdom taught by Lojong Co-Founder and former Tibetan Buddhist monk, Tamkey.
Get tickets here: https://bit.ly/3Z5sTNx
• Motivation & dedication chanting
• How to focus the mind on one object (sound, breath, mantra, visualisation, movement, text)
• Advice on posture, breath, and how to begin a practice
• An introduction to the nine stages of single-pointed meditation, otherwise known as calm-abiding meditation
• Practical tips for overcoming obstacles and harnessing daily opportunities to practice mindfulness.
This course will be run at our Newlyn North private gompa.
Investment $135: This includes the workshop, meditation starter kit, and a light vegan morning tea.
*If funds are an obstacle to this learning, please contact us directly at email@example.com for concession details.
We believe that the key to developing a strong, stable, and joyful meditation practice is underpinning your experience with foundational teachings of the mind. We can’t wait to meet you and share these transformational teachings with you!!